What are you listening to Part Two

deepak

• Replies 11k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Neil Young and Crazy Horse -- Weld

3067225b9da0d68ee4cae010.L.jpg

Ooh. Do you have the extra "Arc Weld" bonus disk? I haven't heard that in ...over 15 years, but I remember being amused by it back then. It's not quite Metal Machine Music, but it's pretty brutal as I recall.

I've been an Eiffel 65 fan for years! Got all of their stuff, I'm so glad 2/3 of them kept going as Bloom 06, got that stuff too. I'd take a picture of my collected discography as should-be-humiliated-but-am-actually-not proof but its all back home except for:

Cimg1464-800.jpg.

Ayep, it's a brave man who would appear in a photo with those. I'm talking about those dryer vents you have on your ears, of course. ;D What happened to the K1K picture we were promised?

On Topic: I'm currently in a nightclub, doing lights. I heart clubs that have working wi-fi. Right now I'm in the house room, and it's awful. I'm wearing 32dB earplugs and it's still painful. I might retreat to the drum n bass room in a few.

Drive-By Truckers - Brighter Than Creation's Dark

518KZ165SbL._SS500_.jpg

Seeing them in March.

hold on to your shit, its an explosive live show. they are consummate touring musicians.

Derek Trucks Band -- Already Free

1527872_500x500.jpg

going to see them in February. Haven't heard the new album yet, waiting on the vinyl.

me:

Queen_A_Night_At_The_Opera.png

Queen - A Night At The Opera (DCC)

just a ridiculously good album.