What are you listening to Part Two

deepak

• Replies 11k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lots more Anathema: We're Here Because We're Here, Hindsight, A Moment in Time, Were You There?, and A Natural Disaster (which is sounding a lot better after the passage of time, and being allowed to digest the radical change from one of the architects of the Gothenburg sound, to a more mainstream prog rock band, to a band that sounds like Radiohead meets David Gilmour era Pink Floyd).

Edited by Dusty Chalk

Just bought this... Gotta love self-release downloads where you can pay what you want (above a minimum of $8 ) for whatever format you want. $10 for lossless sounds damn good to me!

Downloading it. I wish more artists followed this business model and offered 16/44 or higher lossless files at a sensible price.

Outstanding. Definitely one of my favorites from them. I have two or three copies of it...one on CD and two on vinyl, including an original Deram pressing. Fun stuff.

I love Ice, truly classic Camel stuff. Btw, Andy Latimer has apparently recovered from his illness and he's featured on David Minasian's upcoming album. I listened to a few samples on his MySpace page and it sounds very promising.

PRR843.jpg

Edited by GPH