What are you listening to Part Two

deepak

I have that. I was totally gay for anything that had the word "techno" or "trance" in it. I probably have 20 volumes of the Techno Trax series of compilations.

And Volume. I think I have everything on this page except for Sally's Photographic Memory and Deep Trance and Ritual Beats and Chakra Journey. Alright, maybe 95% of everything on that page.

• Replies 11k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Depeche Mode - Songs of Faith and Devotion

f834124128a0c0067ee2a010.L.jpg

After finally nurturing my curiosity of several 80s/90's industrial and electronic bands (albeit incomplete discographies) I always figured had outstanding albums, I've gained a new appreciation for D.M. I figured there was more complexity elsewhere, but now I kind of see some of that here. Of course I only recently bothered hunting down all their albums.

I have that. I was totally gay for anything that had the word "techno" or "trance" in it. I probably have 20 volumes of the Techno Trax series of compilations.

And Volume. I think I have everything on this page except for Sally's Photographic Memory and Deep Trance and Ritual Beats and Chakra Journey. Alright, maybe 95% of everything on that page.

I have Sally's Photographic Memory, I have been meaning to FLAC it for ages. Unfortunately, since the death of my Windows box, I don't have a good ripping solution. Windows is good for exactly two things: Foobar2000 and Exact Audio Copy. Actually, come to think I have both Return to the Source comps as well. I have a bunch of the Volume compilations, but I'm still missing quite a few. In some far-off Utopian future, I am going to rip all of my Volume, Harthouse, Superstition, etc stuff to Waffle Irons standards. ;D