SoFla Meet March 7, 2009?

tyrion

I'm thinking of having a meet the weekend of March 7, 2009. Location is not determined but likely will be at one of the hotels in the Plantation area. This isn't definite. I will decide whether to go with it after I see how much interest there is. I do not anticipate any vendors in attendance with CJ '09 two or so months later and that it will likely be a small meet.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you know ill be there. wait is that during spring break though? might be in boston. i have to check and see when my spring break is. i can check to see if a few rooms at fau can be reserved. it will save you and the attendees the cost of the room. only downside would be no alcohol on premises. i mean i highly doubt anyone would come to check on us but id rather not break any rules. just a suggestion...do whatever you think best.

I'm thinking of having a meet the weekend of March 7, 2009. Location is not determined but likely will be at one of the hotels in the Plantation area. This isn't definite. I will decide whether to go with it after I see how much interest there is. I do not anticipate any vendors in attendance with CJ '09 two or so months later and that it will likely be a small meet.

screw you and your warm weather friends too :P

Have a great meet guys

The mini-MOA idea is for immediately prior to CJ09. Dan (grawk) and Gene and Matt will all be in NorCal, and I am also hoping to con Vicki, Mike, Stephen and whoever else into flying into SF and then out of LA. So mini-MOA will be like Tuesday or Wednesday before leaving Thursday noonish for LA. I will likely work at least Tuesday (and maybe even part of Wednesday depending), but invitees will be welcome to stay in Marin those days/nights.

Sorry for the distraction, Mike. Similar to you and grawk, I will holding off on travel before CJ09, so I cannot come to your spring fling. It will be fun to watch from afar though. :o

The mini-MOA idea is for immediately prior to CJ09. Dan (grawk) and Gene and Matt will all be in NorCal, and I am also hoping to con Vicki, Mike, Stephen and whoever else into flying into SF and then out of LA. So mini-MOA will be like Tuesday or Wednesday before leaving Thursday noonish for LA. I will likely work at least Tuesday (and maybe even part of Wednesday depending), but invitees will be welcome to stay in Marin those days/nights.

Sorry for the distraction, Mike. Similar to you and grawk, I will holding off on travel before CJ09, so I cannot come to your spring fling. It will be fun to watch from afar though. :o

No problem. I'm lucky if I can get in on the Friday before CJ '09. No chance of getting in any earlier as much as I would love to.

I'm afraid that my cat is officially in non-attendance as well. Sorry to let any of you down, but I still hope you the greatest success in your conflagration of people.

I definitely will not miss your cat. My dogs on the other hand would love spend a few minutes with your cat. ;D