JH Audio stuffs

atothex

For reference these were actually laser etched outlines then hand painted. (I asked Zac specifically about these). Imo handpainting is the way to go. I'm not a big fan of the faceplates with it seems images printed on them.

FYI, JH Audio has the fancy printer that prints directly on the ear pieces now. So should greatly improve the precision of the custom artwork.

ok, well, looking for the cheapest possible cable that has four wires all the way down to the plug. In searching for such an item, I lost 30 minutes of my life I can now never get back. Wow, I feel much more stupid now. Looks like Null Audio has something that might work for cheap. Suck-It-ALO JH cable search turned up nothing unfortunately :(

The UE18 cable is supposed to have 4 wires, I don't know how easy it is though to order one.

Ultimate Ears Custom Optional Accessories - Custom Store - Ultimate Ears Earphones Headphones Personal Monitors

Only thing I can find, but I'm not sure if that's the UE18 cable.

This the one you're looking at luvdunhill? The Lune Silver Upgrade/Custom Cable for Ultimate Ears TF10Pro [LUNE_UE] - S$152.60 : Null Audio Studio, Where everything is purely handmade

^ It's a lot cheaper at $150 than the TWag, and if it's 4 wires, theoretically should also improve sound behind the head.

Hm, reading some HF posts, it seems the memory wire on the Lune is not so great and as such the cable is not as stable around the ears as the stock cable. That's kind of a deal breaker for me. There is a UE18 cable on the FS forum there too, someone's getting a TWag instead. Hopefully more people do this and price goes down on them.

SALE ALERT! Just now posted to their Facebook page:

Here at JHAudio, we LOVE the JH13-it's feeling a little left out these days.. so TODAY, May 13, from 12pm-4pm we will be offering the best promo ever!

Use code: LOVE413 to purchase the JH13 for $899! (offer only available in the JHA Store.)

JHAudio sales are random, these deals don't come along often!