Apple Tablet

No camera adapter at the SF stores. Was told they'd likely be in the stores late this week though.

Have seen the Belkin Grip Vue Thermoplastic Polyurethane case on a couple co-workers iPad and love it in nearly every regard except the headphone jack hole is extremely small (can't even get an AT/Sony screw plug in let along a Grado adapter, etc.). Because of the form/shape of the case I think cutting a larger hole would be difficult, so anyone seen a similar (preferably TPU) case with a large-ish headphone jack hole by chance?

belkin-ipad-grip-vue-5.jpg

Pardon me if this has been discussed but I did not find it.

I need a remote to control itunes/amarra and am thinking of the touch or ipad. Is the touch enough or is the VNC capability/extra real estate of the ipad a real plus? Is the remote app for the ipad a touch app (not great) or does it have its own now. It's a lot for a remote but I am sure i could find other uses.

The free Apple remote has not been updated for iPad yet so I can't comment on its capabilities. The Rowmote is similar but easier to function on the iPad than the Touch. The VPN capability on the iPad is great for controlling my Mini/Amarra so I use it for this function much more than the remote.

It can be used with Amarra as you can use Amarra without actually controlling the little Amarra window but you have to have some other way to actually open/turn off or on Amarra.

Are you controlling a headless Mac Mini or is this to control a computer from across the room that has full controls at the actual computer?

iPad to Support USB Audio Interfaces via Camera Connection Kit? - Page 2 - Head-Fi: Covering Headphones, Earphones and Portable Audio

For those interested, I picked up an iPad camera connection kit tonight. Plugged in the USB dongle, plugged USB cable into that, mini USB end into the predator, and fired up the iPod app.

It works. Very cool-- digital output from the iPad!

I really like the rowmote app, they just updated it for the ipad and it looks much better scaled correct for this screen.

I have the Belkin case and I hate that I have to peel back a corner to use my JH13s or after market chargers it is not a great value at $50 imho