Apple Tablet

As I sit cramped in this fucking airline seat with my shitty Dell laptop propped in my lap because the fucking person in front of me is reclined so much I cannot use it on the tray, I have officially made up my mind to buy a fucking iPad 3G. This is ridiculous. The Citrix thing will work out eventually and I can already do email and surf and whatever. Maybe the Apple Store will have one for me...
Dude, kick him.

As I sit cramped in this fucking airline seat with my shitty Dell laptop propped in my lap because the fucking person in front of me is reclined so much I cannot use it on the tray, I have officially made up my mind to buy a fucking iPad 3G. This is ridiculous. The Citrix thing will work out eventually and I can already do email and surf and whatever. Maybe the Apple Store will have one for me...

Yay Ric!

Al did you look at the Citrix app on the iPad. It appears to do everything you were looking for.

Al did you look at the Citrix app on the iPad. It appears to do everything you were looking for.

But there is some kind of server needed and a particular client app that is supposedly not available. When I run citrix on a compute, it dowloads a client each time that has to run as well. Not there yet but in the works according to my IT people.

They're dropping like flies. JooJoo - complete junk. Courier - dead. Now HP state - dead.

HP Slate Is Dead On Arrival, Says TechCrunch - Hp slate - Gizmodo

Slate isn't confirmed dead reading that link... not yet at least. I'm guessing Slate running Windows 7 is dead though. Windows 7 is just not designed for use with a finger... I'm pretty surprised actually they didn't think of that before. Android on Slate could be good though.

Sounds silly when the iPhone could do the same, but can see this becoming the center of a nice portable rig (iPod/WunderRadio/Pandora/NPR/pick your audio app). Still something about the screen real estate. Gotta get the camera kit and try the Pico.

Thanks guys, makes sense now.

I pulled a near all-nighter for work the night before last. My wife found me asleep in bed with the iPad about 5 minutes after I got into bed. But not before I downloaded a ton of apps.

I haven't even really used it yet and I already love this thing.