Oh, so this is where everyone went...

Thaddy

Remember me? Well, I'm back. I recently picked up a PS Audio DL III, some HD650's, and ordered a WA2 from Mr. Woo.

I forgot that other place is filled with awkward teenagers and ESL students, at which point I remembered Head-Case and had that n_maher dude reset my password (thanks Nate!).

So, this is where you all say "welcome back, Thaddy."

Hey Thaddy, good to see you back!

I thought after that bad fiasco where several people got burned you might be gone for good. Great to see you getting back into it.

You know, to this day that still chaps my ass. $500+ fucking dollars to that dickhead Ken Law. Now that I think about it, that was actually part of the reason I sold a lot of my stuff. I was just tired of dealing with the buying/selling and could never enjoy what I had. Believe it or not I went back and forth with some detectives in Hong Kong for 2 months trying to get our refunds. I hope he died from lead paint poisoning.

Anyways, I'm over it enough to start emptying my wallet again, but this time on some nicer gear :)

Sorry to bring up a sore topic. That guy deserves whatever bad Karma comes his way.

Most of us over here are slightly more settled into our systems. I've quit the upgrade train for the most part. I have a nice DAC coming and may get a pair of LCD-2 Ortho headphones, but other than that I'm enjoying the system I finally built up to. This place is much more about hangin' with good peeps, but we occasionally talk gear. :)

Again, good to see you back man!

Nate, I still regret selling that Millet :(

Unfortunately, I've already sent Jack payment and he's probably putting the finishing touches on my WA2 this weekend. I wish I would have read about the TTVJ Peak beforehand though. It would been A LOT cheaper to tube roll :)

swt, that's exactly why I came back. I'm also looking forward to jumping on the balanced and 'stat trains.

Hey man, I remember ya - you were that Texas guy, right? Geez what made you move to Pittsburgh? :P

I actually grew up in Pittsburgh but moved to Houston for a job offer when I graduated college. I was there for two years then decided to move back to the 'Burgh :)

Angry I can understand, but guilty? That could have happened to any of us. No way to have seen that one coming IMO.

And I'd rather be the guy that believes in people and gets burned once in a Blue moon, than the bitter assholes that never trust in anyone.