Which Cooking Are You?

luvdunhill

• 2 weeks later...

My neighbor Dave's wife is out of town, so I'm making and taking up batchelor burritos. Seasoned beef, refried beans, peppers, onion, tomatoes, cheese, sour cream and avocado. 

20230802_163605.jpg

20230802_163846.jpg

Batchelor chimichangas actually. 

Edited by swt61
  • Like 5

I'm heading to Dorothy's (see, we really are friends of Dorothy) for breakfast. Her boyfriend Gavin will be there, (without the rest of the cast of The Loveboat).

My turn to cook, so I made a frittata. "Everything but the kitchen sink" frittata. Sausage, ham, baby potatoes, red bell pepper, red onion, mushrooms, some beautiful multi colored grape tomatoes and cheese.

20230805_075211.jpg

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

Prepped and started cooking one of my favorite sheet pan meals for dinner tonight, and to munch on for the next several days. About 15 minutes in the oven, Al's Sister Rinni and Neice Dorothy called and wanted to meet out for dinner.

Never turning down a fun time with this Mother/Daughter duo, the meal will go into the fridge for a meal tomorrow. I'll pick up a loaf of Good Earth's baguette while I'm out, and that'll make it even better.

Italian tonight.

20230819_165011.jpg

Maybe a good salad too.

• Like 3

Not to steal any G's thunder..

Curry!

About 7 quarts of it.

PXL_20230827_012031173.jpg

What is it? 'Kinda curry.' It is kind of like tikka, but also coconut, and aloo.. So, it is just Saturday chicken curry. It needs to cook for a bit and then I will adjust the final spice levels.   

oh yeah, it is kinda like butter chicken too.

• Like 4

10 hours ago, mikeymad said:

Not to steal any G's thunder..

Curry!

About 7 quarts of it.

PXL_20230827_012031173.jpg

What is it? 'Kinda curry.' It is kind of like tikka, but also coconut, and aloo.. So, it is just Saturday chicken curry. It needs to cook for a bit and then I will adjust the final spice levels.   

oh yeah, it is kinda like butter chicken too.

At least you don't put bananas in yours.

G-man always has them on the side.

He's not a heathen. 😛

Which reminds me:

There's a youtube channel (jolly something?) where two youngish British mates try American foods. They also go to high schools and have British students try it. Those reactions are hilarious!

Edited by swt61