What are you drinking now, pt 2.

morphsci

Nice reporting, Shelly. I really like Don Julio and also prefer it to the Herradura, which is very good in itself. I haven't tried any of the tequilas that you prefer to the Don Julio. My favorite tequila is Cuervo Reserva de la Familia. It's even smoother than DJ so you may not like it as much as I do. IMO, it was a great deal when Costco carried it for $73 but it's too expensive at regular selling price.

Haven't seen that one and a quick check says it isn't at my local store. I'll see if I can find it to try at a restaurant.

Mikey: What is that one? It looks kinda fancy.

I would really like to try Casa Noble Single Barrel Extra Anejo.

I forgot to mention that I tried some Pura Vida at the store the other day and wasn't impressed with it. So I will be skipping that bottle.

I have a bottle of La Fortaleza (Abuelos) Anejo on route from NoCal right now from a certain friendly HCer. Cannot wait to try it.

Just got home and Mayberry is boiling tonight. Made a quick highball with Dickel Tennessee whiskey and Fever Tree Spring Water Soda. Tasty and refreshing.

I have had a couple of shots of Clase Azul reposado when a bartender was showing off. It was ok but i don't think it is as good as the Fortaleza reposado.

I have had a couple of shots of Clase Azul reposado when a bartender was showing off. It was ok but i don't think it is as good as the Fortaleza reposado.

Good to know Al, I won't try to hard too try hard to find it. Really looking to the Fortaleza. Have you tried both the reposado and anjeo? Which do you like better. Guess I should have asked this before I had the anejo sent here.