slower forum

Knuckledragger

13 seconds

Wikipedia

Wikiquote

I present to you, That Would be a Crime by A Vanished World

I got real lucky with the album cover -- if I was presented that as an album cover...well, let's just say I might have to make an album after that.

I did cheat, however, on the band name -- the first two I got were currently living individuals, and that sounded too much like someone else that wasn't me.

I did not cheat, however, on the album title.

And I did stop on the first non-individual wikipedia entry.

post-65-0-34640900-1351931557_thumb.jpg

Watched the whole bit fly video.

Wonder if you could eat them like the aborigines down here eat witchety grubs.

Maybe Bear Grylls would take the challenge.

Edited by wink

That video made me cringe so often it isn't funny. If anybody would take a metal scraper to any of my machines I'd punch their lights out and leaving all those breads unprotected in the racks is madness. Using plates to insert into the ovens... facepalm.png Still, our days are very seldom boring and I'd take it over any 9-5 job.

SOURDOUGH, I just LOVE sourdough.

There's a bakery in Katoomba called the Hominy Bakery which uses a culture from San Francisco that makes different types of sourdough.

Their baguettes and fruit sourdough are wonderful.

Wholemeal, yeasted, potato, pumpkin, etc. etc.

Their rolls are great as well. You sometimes eat them without anything in them, just a plain wholemeal sourdough roll. 000-dancing.gif000-dancing.gif000-dancing.gifcheerleader.gifwub.pngbiggrin.pnganpopcornyi7.gifbandwagon.gif

I have to tell you Birgir, I've been trying to make a decent loaf of bread for a year now...and have gotten next to nowhere. Imma gonna come to Iceland one day and have you show me how to make a decent simple loaf of fucking bread, damit.
I know Jacob and Birgir will probably cringe, but for us non-professionals, I highly recommend a bread-maker -- my ex swears by hers, and I can vouch for the quality that comes out of it.