October 28, 201114 yr comment_477329 Jackson Browne, Running On Empty (24/96 HD) Edited October 28, 201114 yr by jvlgato Report
October 28, 201114 yr comment_477366 Since getting the SR-Ω what albums I've played (stayed up way past midnight last couple of nights) (most under rated prog album) Report
October 28, 201114 yr comment_477372 So, what do you think sounds best on the Omega? Everything Actually I think they sound amazing on well recorded/mastered stuff. These are balls shit fuck good, I didn't even get this sort of sensation with the HE60 which are tonally similar-ish. Report
October 28, 201114 yr Author comment_477373 Yeah, I love them. Not sure about the HE60 similarity, though. Report
October 28, 201114 yr comment_477380 These are balls shit fuck good I think we found Tyll's heir Seriously, I am glad for you, and so very freaking jealous! For me, it's been a heads-down, lock the vacant boss' door and work in his office day. Lots of mellow music to keep me calm and steady, latest is France Black. Report
October 29, 201114 yr comment_477521 Jethro Tull-Aqualung in 5.1 from the new boxed set[Tull doesn't get much better than this] Report
October 29, 201114 yr comment_477591 Yes I do like Northwestern but I didn't go there[i didn't go to college]. Report
October 30, 201114 yr comment_477665 Tom Waits - Rain Dogs Edited October 30, 201114 yr by robm321 Report
October 30, 201114 yr comment_477710 (24/88 Oppo PCM rip through Assemblage DAC 3.1) How does this version sound? I like GG a lot, and this is one of my favorite by them. Report
October 31, 201114 yr comment_477739 How does this version sound? I like GG a lot, and this is one of my favorite by them. It's really good, sounds pretty much the same as my Vertigo vinyl. Report
October 31, 201114 yr comment_477891 King Crimson-Starless And Bible Black[new reissue].......Jethro Tull-Aqualung[both cds from the new boxed set] Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.