November 16, 201114 yr comment_480785 Kate Bush - 50 Words For Snow ('50 Words For Snow' In Its Entirety streaming on NPR) http://www.npr.org/2011/11/13/142133269/first-listen-kate-bush-50-words-for-snow Report
November 16, 201114 yr comment_480879 Thanks for the rec. Deepak. I'm definitely liking a restrained Buckethead. Buckethead - Population Override Report
November 18, 201114 yr comment_481181 The RVG version------ Trying to make time for more music listening, last night was the first time with HPs in about six months but it was a little disappointing. My rig did not sound as good as I had remembered, then again it was the first time I had heard the new Coltrane CD so hopefully that was the reason for my disappointment and not upgradeitus setting in. Edited November 18, 201114 yr by Augsburger Report
November 18, 201114 yr comment_481187 Nice, I have that as well.................... but in vinyl and the TT isn't set up yet. You likey? Report
November 18, 201114 yr comment_481190 Yes - great swing to some tunes... wish I had the vinyl of this as well... Report
November 18, 201114 yr comment_481244 Ditto They have a new album din't know, cool. sounds good ? Edit:nvm its a live album. Edited November 18, 201114 yr by Spychedelic Whale Report
November 18, 201114 yr comment_481249 Late 80's/early 90's quirky art-pop day for me.....two by Shelleyan Orphan, Humroot and Century Flower......love Caroline Crawley! Report
November 22, 201114 yr comment_481851 Queen-Innuendo[2 cd reissue]........The Rolling Stones-Some Girls[2 cd reissue] Report
November 22, 201114 yr Author comment_481983 And she's cute! As for me: Kate Bush -- 50 Words For Snow Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.