Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

www.Head-Case.org

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What are you listening to Part the Third

Featured Replies

  • Replies 13.8k
  • Views 2.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Some Glenn system testing.. Current configuration in New place.

  • It has been a long evening....    a long musical and sad evening.            and lots of Mac 12yo... 

  • Knuckledragger
    Knuckledragger

    I was gonna post this isn Slow, but I think it's more appropriate here.  TMBG's Flood came out 30 years ago today.  After I got past my initial "holy shit am I old" reaction, I reflected upon the firs

Posted Images

  • Author
Did they perform it at home for you as well?

Fuck off, bitch. I knew I never should have posted that, but it was pretty cool. I haven't even mentioned having dinner with Wayne Shorter this past Sunday. Oh well.

Michel Legrand/Catherine Deneuve/Nini Castelnuove | Umbrellas of Cherbourg soundtrack | vinyl

43163.jpg

Zorn | The Dreamers | The Gentle Side | 180g

imagebao.jpg

What the fuck is this?

Sorry, Ric, I didn't notice the text above the pic,.. If that's the way the vinyl looks, I have to have it!

I thought it was some old kids record and I was going to demand that you digitize it and post the transfer!

Edited by ironbut

Kid A 10"x2

RADIOHEAD-KID-A-VINYL-575x562.jpg

And now finishing up weekend with a little Nat King Cole. 

nat_king_cole-love_is_the_thing(1).jpg

Toussaint McCall | Nothing Takes the Place of You

44710.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.