October 22, 201114 yr comment_476045 Furtwangler, Beethoven's 9th (recorded during WW2), SACD by Tahra It was recorded live in 1954, which is almost 10 years after the WW2 ended. A good rendition nonetheless. Report
October 22, 201114 yr comment_476060 I'm enjoying the Digster Dubstep list (Spotify): Right now - I need air - magnetic man. Report
October 23, 201114 yr comment_476213 It was recorded live in 1954, which is almost 10 years after the WW2 ended. A good rendition nonetheless. Woops. I have a ton of his recordings, including the WW2 version, and had thought that this was the SACD version of it when I posted. But you are right. This album is great: Edited October 23, 201114 yr by CherryBomb Report
October 25, 201114 yr comment_476541 Tom Waits - Bad As Me I was looking through to see if this had been posted. No letting up for old bastard, fucking great album. Report
October 25, 201114 yr comment_476608 Brian Wilson | In the Key of Disney | #notsosureaboutthisone Now moving to A Very She & Him Christmas. It's happy time. Edited October 25, 201114 yr by blessingx Report
October 25, 201114 yr Author comment_476641 I listened to the latter^^ yesterday, and although it was weird to think Christmas is even relevant at the moment, it was fun. Now playing: Christian McBride Big Band -- The Good Feeling Report
October 27, 201114 yr comment_477210 Definitely. Here's my favorite rendition: http://youtu.be/wnl5JIH4mVo Report
October 27, 201114 yr comment_477213 Some light mellow lunchtime listening... King Crimson - 1981 - Discipline Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.