Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

www.Head-Case.org

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What are you listening to Part the Third

Featured Replies

  • Replies 13.8k
  • Views 2.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Some Glenn system testing.. Current configuration in New place.

  • It has been a long evening....    a long musical and sad evening.            and lots of Mac 12yo... 

  • Knuckledragger
    Knuckledragger

    I was gonna post this isn Slow, but I think it's more appropriate here.  TMBG's Flood came out 30 years ago today.  After I got past my initial "holy shit am I old" reaction, I reflected upon the firs

Posted Images

Ghost Cauldron - See What I've Become (Superpitcher Mixes) (2004)

blNQJ.jpg

After suffering with a crappy 192K mp3 vinyl rip I got off slsk 7+ years ago, Juno Download finally answered my call and put this obscure-but-wonderful release online. $7 for the whole thing in FLAC, which is a damn sight cheaper than buying the record and paying shipping from Germany (and hoping that the idiot post office won't fold it in half like they did last time) and digitizing it myself.

Ornette Coleman, Sound Grammer. WTF??? I don't like this free form mish mash stuff.

Ornette Coleman, Sound Grammer. WTF??? I don't like this free form mish mash stuff.

Same here. Free form is an acquired taste I guess. I've never been able to get it.

Peter Hook and the Light - Live in Australia. "NOS" Joy Division. The mix is done well, and the music is great.

41ufSkyqXML._SS500_.jpg

Animals as Leaders - Weightless

animals-as-leaders-weightless-20110915095102.jpg

Not sure if you guys know this band, but it's really great. In fact, it's one of the few heavy artists I still regularly listen to. This new album, Weightless, just leaked and it's fantastic!

To those who may want to know what it's about:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R098zbkoPxE

  • Author

Peter Hook and the Light - Live in Australia. "NOS" Joy Division. The mix is done well, and the music is great.

I tried listening to this, Todd, and the vocals were a big hangup for me. Peter doesn't have the same feel as Ian, but I am sure it was more fun live.

2739090_500x500.jpg

My Brightest Diamond -- All Things Will Unwind

Unfortunate cover, imo, especially given the other ones that were really well done.

Edited by Voltron

Al Di Meola - Pursuit of Radical Rhapsody

Al-Di-Meola-Pursuit-Of-Radical-Rhapsody-2011-Front-Cover-51860.jpg

Another rich one by Di Meola. He never stops innovating.

51T11pnKTdL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Furtwangler, Beethoven's 9th (recorded during WW2), SACD by Tahra

Edited by CherryBomb

Seth MacFarlane

My favorite album of the year thus far.

They went through a lot of trouble to get the sound "right" but screwed it up in the mastering. That said, it remasters beautifully!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.