November 1, 201114 yr comment_478031 ^ What a coincidence, here just finished it. Did you like it? Report
November 1, 201114 yr comment_478032 WKW duo Nice. Here: probably who's gonna end up being my Dylan (different battles)... Edited November 1, 201114 yr by blessingx Report
November 1, 201114 yr Author comment_478033 ^ What a coincidence, here just finished it. Did you like it? Liking in on a first listen. You? Nice. I wondered if you would notice... Report
November 1, 201114 yr comment_478061 Liking in on a first listen. You? Not an instant favorite, but good enough to grant more listens. Report
November 2, 201114 yr comment_478302 Tool - Salival. The Zeppelin No Quarter cover makes my brain go "@$*@#$*SJDF!!" Report
November 2, 201114 yr Author comment_478316 Hideous, no? Must sound good according to baguette. Report
November 4, 201114 yr comment_478613 I just woke up from an epic action filled dream after falling asleep with this song on loop. Never again will I be sleeping with drum 'n' bass tracks left playing in the background. Report
November 4, 201114 yr comment_478778 This is a very good album. I have it on CD, that I unexpectedly bought on SH forum, completed my Can collection so to say. Edited November 4, 201114 yr by faust3d Report
November 4, 201114 yr comment_478802 Connee Boswell station on Pandora. Good stuff. Inspired by the "One More Kiss, Dear" track from the Blade Runner soundtrack. Love that tune so I searched for some crooners. Went from Billie to early Ella to Connee. Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.