Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

www.Head-Case.org

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

grawk

Administrators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by grawk

  1. No, i understood what you meant. You're at the wrong forum for what you're looking for, but I'd be glad to do it as a service. $10,000 as a retainer, plus send me all the headphones you wish to have compared for you.
  2. I'd be glad to perform a justified comparison of the headphones in question. Please send a pair of each to me, along with a retainer of $10,000 US.
  3. DORIS the Destroyer
  4. maple sugar candy
  5. I bet you could still find a friendly judge
  6. no, I just have to type them so often I've gotten fast at it.
  7. http://www.innerfidelity.com http://www.head-fi.org http://lmgtfy.com/?q=headphone+recommendations+for+someone+with+a+big+head
  8. because otherwise he can have you forcibly remanded to the care of the state
  9. you'll have to buy a more piratey patch
  10. 4 calling birds
  11. grawk replied to grawk's topic in Off Topic
  12. grawk replied to Spychedelic Whale's topic in Speakers
    oh ok meyer line arrays
  13. grawk replied to Spychedelic Whale's topic in Speakers
    maggie 3.7s
  14. grawk replied to Dusty Chalk's topic in Off Topic
    http://moofi.woot.com/moofi/thehorrorthehorror 17" acer laptop for $384 shipped
  15. prime rib is why god lets us kill cows
  16. http://www.innerfidelity.com http://www.amazon.com http://www.head-fi.org
  17. Audio? Hell, this is a liquor forum... Ya ya, talk to me in april.
  18. happy birthday dirty frenchy
  19. grawk posted a topic in Off Topic
    Have a good one, everyone
  20. I agree with that assessment, other than the cookies part, which I don't have any of.
  21. Woodford Reserve Rye old vs new cask
  22. DORIS The Destroyer
  23. a hard drive shouldn't require drivers, as it needs to be used long before the operating system gets involved.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.