Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

www.Head-Case.org

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

grawk

Administrators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by grawk

  1. Sam Adams The Vixen
  2. You haven't stated anything that really requires much of a response. If there's someone in particular you're trying to defend above, you should specify. For example, if it's sachu, he's a self serving douchebag and there's quite a lot of evidence to back that up. Any company that chooses to associate itself with him gets painted with that brush.
  3. good to see you took my advice
  4. Sam Adams The Vixen
  5. The first of my packages to jim should arrive any minute now. The remainder have to be packed and shipped, so they'll be there sometime after pigs learn to fly...
  6. Don't you remember the videos from 2 winters ago? Tyll's shit don't move. He's a shit destination
  7. yes, that's what I was referencing.
  8. or just buy american guns in mexico from the cartels
  9. So, in summary, we'd rather talk about anything other than the shilltastic shitbag amp called the liquid fire (does that name remind you of having the shits after a night of hot peppers and tequila?)
  10. victory storm king
  11. faster, bigger, better, bolder
  12. My daughter set up and decorated the tree.
  13. That's the company owner, not the guy that did the research
  14. it definitely covers accidental spills. Hopefully it does it with a reduced deductible, but even $750 is better than nothing.
  15. grawk replied to Knuckledragger's topic in Off Topic
    I'd say that was win
  16. My understanding is he isn't able bodied.
  17. It's $500. So basically, they'll pay for half. But I did pay extra for computer coverage, so if I'm lucky, they'll do it with less deductible, I just have to wait to talk to the adjuster to find out for sure.
  18. Last night, a container of bubblestuff was dumped on my macbook air. Today I took it to apple to see if they can help. They helpfully told me it was entirely filled with bubblestuff, and was irreparable, but I was welcome to send it to the depot, where they'd see if it was repairable. If so, it'd be $755. But that there was almost no chance they'd fix it. So I've filed a claim on my homeowner's insurance. Hopefully I get a check soon so I can replace it.
  19. my tree is actually still strapped to the roof of the pilot
  20. Tonight I did
  21. That Steve Guttenberg likes them
  22. red and green tobiko with bonito flakes rice with soy sauce and bonito flakes
  23. went to the local christmas tree farm, and cut down and took home a tree
  24. yup, appletv or airport express + powered speakers of your choice
  25. Rachmaninov Piano Concertos 1-4 Klavierkonzerte 1-4 Vladimir Ashkenazy London Symphony Orchestra André Previn

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.