Everything posted by grawk
-
Ye Macce Threade
The UPSes I've tried in the last few years all look to the OS as if it's a laptop battery, so they work just great. So I'd think anything current would work fine.
-
slower forum
ok, now that's just weird
-
slower forum
that spider is smoking a nice cigar
- slower forum
-
slower forum
- slower forum
- slower forum
Yo' dawg, I heard you liked spiders, so I put spiders on your spiders- Articles
- Articles
- Case painting help
You can't really pick and choose what gets powder coated. You just have to grind off the bits you don't want after the fact. It's just a feature of the finish.- CES 2012 Sources
It's irrelevant that at some point firewire was proprietary. By the time apogee and weiss (and many others) were using firewire on audio devices, it was the standard. Synchronous USB was a nightmare for audio, especially at higher sample rates, and with more channels.- CES 2012 Sources
except that firewire wasn't proprietary, and usb really wasn't ready for prime time at the time.- And now what did you do TODAY?
Al's a lawyer, sharks can always find meat to eat.- And now what did you do TODAY?
catch a cab into town- What are you listening to Part the Third
Oh Land- Deals
How's the quality? I have multiple copies of each of the albums on cd (and dvd-a when they released them that way) already- Deals
Today on PopMarket: THE FLAMING LIPS - HEADY NUGGS: THE FIRST 5 WARNER BROS. RECORDS 1992-2002 (5LP) (LIMITED EDITION) Limited Edition Vinyl Box Set – The ultimate LIPS collector’s item! Five titles/six discs. All titles with the exception of THE SOFT BULLETIN have been out of print and unavailable on vinyl for a decade! Numbered vinyl box set on standard, 140 gram, black vinyl. Includes the following LPs: Hit To Death In The Future Head (Single Disc) Transmissions From The Satellite Heart (Single Disc) Clouds Taste Metallic (Single Disc) The Soft Bulletin (Two Disc) Yoshimi Battles The Pink Robots (Single Disc) Original Price: $124.98 USD $73.99- What are you listening to Part the Third
Little Boots - Hands- Deals
Today's woot sellout is a eye-fi pro x2 sdhc card for $50- Happy Birthday jvlgato
have a good one John!- slower forum
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YP9RnDp_tms- CES 2012 WTF
I just bought one for my daughter's birthday- And now what did you do TODAY?
good luck, acidbasement. Ken, I feel for you. Really, seriously, truly, feel for you. Good luck on the job front, and whatever solace it can bring you.- What are you listening to Part the Third
Hal Willner's take on TMonk. That's the Way I Feel Now, on vinyl.- Ye Macce Threade
libreoffice is a fork of open office, you could try the real open office. - slower forum
Important Information
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.