Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

www.Head-Case.org

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

grawk

Administrators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by grawk

  1. adium works for google chat, but I use ichat
  2. Like "That shirt makes you look slim" or "Can you show me the pictures from the stereophile ad shoot?"
  3. I liked the westone UM2 under a helmet back when I rode. I'd bet the UM1 would work well, too. The flat profile works well.
  4. 3 wilco lps from today's http://www.popmarket.com deal
  5. This would never happen on postjack's forum.
  6. redoxx makes some checked bags (PR6, etc) that I'd bet would fit your requirements for longer travel...
  7. sous vida webos
  8. happy birthday amos
  9. Missed my son's hockey game (they won 8-4) to cook crawfish étouffée for 6 people from church (sold the dinner at a fund raising auction). Was a lot of fun, made some new friends, and enjoyed the company of old.
  10. blackened voodoo
  11. version management across multiple computers isn't a trivial problem. At this point, the safe thing to do with that is to do it manually.
  12. weyerbacher tiny
  13. tyll's definitely a quiet listener, tho.
  14. I like rum swizzles a lot, tho I don't use mint. Stillwater Debutante
  15. happy birthday bertha
  16. fisherman's pumpkin stout
  17. /me changes any travel plans involving seasmoke.
  18. I really enjoyed the ESP950/blue hawaii combination when I had it.
  19. I thought this year's was the last?
  20. You should take this as an omen. The audio gods want you to upgrade!
  21. Weyerbacher Imperial Pumpkin
  22. I don't have the original to compare, but I don't think it's hugely different. I'm drinking a Fisherman's Pumpkin Stout now.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.