Everything posted by grawk
-
What are you smoking right now?
Rocky Patel Summer Series Lancero
-
What are you drinking now, pt 2.
grog
-
What are you EATING right now?
turkey and provolone on a potato roll
-
What are you EATING right now?
I love hatch peppers. The one thing I miss about my time in arizona.
-
Post the last thing you bought!
no, the first shot is lower
-
HD650 Loose Driver
"great stuff" spray foam
-
Post the last thing you bought!
yay artificial rarity
-
Post the last thing you bought!
I love that a knock off says "Reg. T.M."
-
Post the last thing you bought!
I love that a knock off says "Reg. T.M."
-
slower forum
Turntable.fm, home of the ginger gay bar
-
Post the last thing you bought!
- Post the last thing you bought!
1951 US Army Cargo Bag for $29 shipped- Ye Macce Threade
all the macbook adapters work for the air, as the air's got the lowest power requirements, so you should be good.- Ye Macce Threade
If you're anywhere near an apple store, you should be able to pick up the extension cable. I've never seen just the prongs for sale, tho. You could always post on craigslist for wherever you are and see if someone will sell them to you...- New Favorite Things
indian mysore coffee, which is back in stock at oldbisbeeroasters.com- What are you drinking now, pt 2.
frozen rum swizzle- What are you listening to Part the Third
http://turntable.fm/scarytrousers_laundry_service- What are you smoking right now?
Rocky Patel Vintage 1992 in the same size and shape of the Hemmingway Short Story A firecracker of a little cigar, I like it a lot- Which Cooking Are You?
my cheat, crushed corn ships- Which Cooking Are You?
sure, almost any sauce, really. I like onions, garlic, citrus, and peppers, blended until a thick sauce.- slower forum
I want a bronze hand crescent wrench.- New Favorite Things
I like my nissan thermos backpack bottle- Which Cooking Are You?
pan roast them, grind them in a coffee grinder, and make a sauce from them- Post the last thing you bought!
honda HR215 mower. This is a 21" mower, to replace my 48" commercial mower, until we get the motor swap complete.- The analog thread.
both, obv. - Post the last thing you bought!
Important Information
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.