Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

www.Head-Case.org

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

grawk

Administrators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by grawk

  1. grawk replied to Dusty Chalk's topic in Miscellaneous
    for the next 15 minutes or so http://1saleaday.com/watch/ has a pretty nice watch for $30... I'm tempted to get another: It's there version of a watch wootoff today
  2. ok, so, by "said to be", are you suggesting these mods without having heard them?
  3. I just know when I was recording, those 1990 waveforms are what I aimed for.
  4. again, 1990 is a good looking waveform
  5. The 1990 box set looks like it should sound the best of the 3, assuming they didnt' fuck something up.
  6. grawk replied to Dusty Chalk's topic in Miscellaneous
    nice looking watch
  7. Chicken and dumplings
  8. mike: 1 in 3
  9. I've always negotiated a give-back instead of having them be responsible for repairs for that reason
  10. grawk replied to tkam's topic in General Announcements
    I still use the original.
  11. I think the brickwall thing is mostly over, but I could be wrong
  12. mytek is definitely not sketchy.
  13. lancaster milk stout next shiner
  14. grawk replied to Dusty Chalk's topic in Off Topic
    I think odds are good someone will figure out a way to get android on them
  15. got up early, took kids to 2 different soccer practices. Came home, had lunch, coached 3rd kid's soccer practice. About died playing 3 adults against 8 kids scrimmage game. Came home, ate turkey burgers, then went to the pool.
  16. i had a couple of lancaster milk stouts, and now i'm having a shiner
  17. He'd have had to be able to do that before for it to be a significant milestone.
  18. The advantage to the vtgs is they're REALLY easy to power
  19. happy birthday
  20. Can't say, I don't have the W10Rs. I find the VTGs very pleasant to listen to.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.