Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

www.Head-Case.org

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

grawk

Administrators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by grawk

  1. yup, just registering it, nothing to be affeared of.
  2. rum swizzle
  3. pre-season hockey pool party
  4. I get the save bug 2 of 3 times I post.
  5. A sherwood feather light stick A pair of Easton hockey shorts, size adult small An Easton S7 hockey helmet, size Adult L 1 roll of white hockey tape 1 roll of clear hockey sock tape 1 roll of black with white skull and crossbones hockey tape 1 roll of black friction tape
  6. and I've now killed that 1/4 bottle of talisker 10. I only have the distillers and 18 left, neither of which I like as much.
  7. Talisker 10
  8. rum swizzle
  9. twitter box is fixed.
  10. They sound best with a blue hawaii besides, this is head-case, not "save me from buying shit case"
  11. I love the ESP950, among my favorite headphones.
  12. grawk replied to Dusty Chalk's topic in Off Topic
    ROFL
  13. I know SPSS doesn't work under lion, other math related products might be similarly hampered
  14. grawk replied to Knuckledragger's topic in Off Topic
    that last one is a wonderful shot
  15. yes, you can definitely control which mailboxes are visible via imap, as I pick and choose mine, lemme see if I can dig up how. Found it:
  16. the gmail shortcuts work for me in chrome on my macs.
  17. So I think you can just do 2 27" monitors + your built in display, shel, if you get a macbook pro, or 1 on a macbook air
  18. started a motor swap on my lawn mower. I will need help to get the pullies and clutch moved from the one engine to the other, and I'm still waiting on my recoil starter, since there's no battery on my mower.
  19. grawk replied to Dusty Chalk's topic in Off Topic
    buy.com has a deal on ebags packing cubes today: http://www.buy.com/prod/ebags-large-packing-cubes-3pc-set/q/loc/16234/204523900.html http://www.buy.com/prod/ebags-slim-packing-cubes-3pc-set/q/loc/16234/206895031.html
  20. I'm pretty happy with the beta
  21. kohler 15hp motor
  22. happy birthday doc
  23. grawk replied to Knuckledragger's topic in Off Topic

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.