Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

www.Head-Case.org

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

grawk

Administrators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by grawk

  1. grawk replied to Knuckledragger's topic in Off Topic
    http://gizmodo.com/5835044/why-would-you-whip-your-penis-out-during-a-hurricane-on-national-tv-nsfw W T F
  2. No surprise the genius couldn't help with the G5. Those things were made when he was still in Jr High
  3. This would never happen on postjack's forum. Happy Birthday Posty!
  4. you actually don't want a giant bag with a macbook air, too much space makes it bounce around
  5. large cafe bag from tom bihn? The medium works great for the ipad and 11" mba.
  6. grawk replied to Edwood's topic in Miscellaneous
    To me, I'd want more of a savings than that for the ads.
  7. grawk replied to Edwood's topic in Miscellaneous
    Do you really need to save the $50? :b
  8. it's best when it is really hot. Something about hot peppers make hot weather more bearable. I'm having chili mac.
  9. I LOVE hatch chiles. It's what I miss most about my time in arizona. Green chile stew...
  10. the more specific your requirements the less likely someone's done it for you already...
  11. yes, that would be the one
  12. I just don't think there will exist a program that does exactly what you want, so you either pay to have it written, or you just have a group calendar, which google apps does just fine.
  13. Sazerac cocktail
  14. I think he does that on purpose. He takes pictures of things not particularly photogenic, and then wants people to comment on how good they look. At least he's not making up girlfriends anymore.
  15. and not for sale anymore I have faith that Pete's done something comparable, tho.
  16. I don't use a headphone amp at all, just what's built into my preamp and iphone. But what i've heard of cheaper non-portable headphone amps is they're mostly not worth it.
  17. and a newbie buying $100 headphones would be ill served by buying a crappy amp.
  18. I don't personally see a problem with $500 being a starter home amp. Anything I've seen for less has generally been awful. Like make things worse awful. You can't compare commercial products to DIY of course.
  19. a rye julep, nice
  20. yes, yes it could.
  21. In honor of all the rye drinking that is going on, I figured i'd break into my bottle of handy and it certainly needed a new glass for the occassion Cheers!
  22. wife and son felt it, I was mowing the lawn, so i didn't (between baltimore md and york pa)
  23. current stormtrack from noaa shows irene missing florida, but going by wayne's house for some milk and cookies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.