Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

www.Head-Case.org

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

grawk

Administrators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by grawk

  1. Find a pair of ATHW10VTGs
  2. more texan water in a can
  3. trying to help the texas water shortage by drinking canned texan water...shiner bock
  4. lancaster milk stout
  5. expensive-ish soccer boots for my daughter
  6. I got roped into being assistant coach for my daughter's soccer team. Out of spite, I made them run 3 laps.
  7. I still haven't gone to lion
  8. Stillwater - Max's 25 to One
  9. lancaster milk stout
  10. I don't think this will run afoul of any anti-trust laws. There is no shortage of competition in the phone market, or even in the phone OS market.
  11. grawk replied to Knuckledragger's topic in Off Topic
    I was wondering what'd become of thrice
  12. too late, you volunteered. Your "welcome packet" is on the way.
  13. seems like you need to up the price to account for wear and tear on the machines...
  14. I made bisquick battered chicken nuggets and beignets for dinner. The beignets were a big hit.
  15. a full set of hockey pads, except for the gloves and helmet, which I already owned.
  16. I'm sure someone has, why don't you go ask over at http://www.head-fi.org/forum/list/103
  17. All of this begs the obvious question: what does it have to do with how fierce the stax sr009 looks?
  18. my favorite wireless headset is my iphone + a UE 10v cable I modified to work with my JH13s. It's not technically wireless, but it may as well be, plus, it doesn't suck ass.
  19. I'd say it's safe to say no one buys grados for how they measure.
  20. ok, wait. You're seriously criticizing the $80 grados because they don't compare well to HD800s?
  21. A yamaha acoustic guitar at the church yard sale for $20
  22. Hal Willner - Rogue's Gallery: Pirate Ballads, Sea Songs, and Chanteys

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.