Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

www.Head-Case.org

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

grawk

Administrators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by grawk

  1. lancaster milk stout
  2. so far 2 soccer practices down, 1 more and a 4H fair to go
  3. Hal Willner - September Songs
  4. shiner in a can
  5. suck dusty, anything I can do to help?
  6. lancaster milk stout
  7. went to hot mom day at the pool. always a nIce surprise.
  8. grawk replied to Knuckledragger's topic in Off Topic
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKTsWjbjQ8E&feature=player_embedded
  9. a case of lancaster milk stout and a case of shiner in cans
  10. grawk replied to Knuckledragger's topic in Off Topic
    That can't be all of them. Maybe it's just the ones with more than 5 tables.
  11. yay boomy! I'm currently copying a bunch of data off a harddrive best buy's geek squad told my dad was destroyed, and needed to be sent off for data recovery. I put it in a usb case, plugged it in my mac, mounted it, and just set the data copying. No recovery needed.
  12. grawk replied to Knuckledragger's topic in Off Topic
    That bowling ball is brilliant. If I had access to a ball like that, I might actually go bowling.
  13. At least wake forest has a few smart people, that part was good. And really, it wasn't a bad place to be 16, or even 20. I just had a monster nitrous extra dry.
  14. Except it wasn't for Crappy, and he repeatedly tried to buy the tool from them, and they never would sell him one.
  15. you da man, happy 85th, Tyll!
  16. The restaurant I liked in winston-salem closed. My mom still lives in winston tho. There used to be a good bar in greensboro called the rhinoceros, but it's members and guests only. When I'm there, we usually eat at Village Tavern, right off WFU campus. It's not great, but it's decent. Other than that, there's good BBQ down there, pig pickin's near the coliseum. http://www.ziggyrock.net/ is re-opening. It was the music bar I used to work at, but it closed, and moved. No idea if it's any good now. They weren't a cocktail bar tho Mostly, NC sucks, so I left.
  17. nice toddy I bought 2 hal willner cds I didn't have
  18. If I was loaded like the sandinistas, I'd be all over that integrated
  19. you rock toddy The save bug does still seem to be here tho.
  20. I think it's fairly well established that SOMEONE placed a huge bet against US treasuries. It fits Soros' style.
  21. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2023809/Did-George-Soros-win-10-1-return-S-Ps-US-credit-rating-downgrade.html
  22. and I'm perfectly ok with slagging someone like soros based on rumor and innuendo on a web forum...
  23. Good thing soros has you defending him here then...otherwise, people might think he was the kind of person to profit from others misfortune.
  24. http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.theblaze.com%2Fstories%2Fso-who-made-nearly-a-billion-dollars-betting-on-americas-debt-downgrade%2F&h=pAQC_RRCDAQD37WcniiZftlQ7-TW1CW-9qIIhjT3EV5UR8A Probably not the best source in the world...a link I saw on facebook, obviously.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.