Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

www.Head-Case.org

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

grawk

Administrators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by grawk

  1. peat monster
  2. leftover shepherd's pie
  3. rum swizzle
  4. drove to Princeton to spend a few hours with my future boss and team members. ended up contributing in a data transfer meeting. drove back.
  5. aside from the part where you're sharing pictures of her without her permission.
  6. more rum swizzle
  7. rum swizzle
  8. On a thunderbolt system, I think you can
  9. I agree that with unlimited (or nearly so) funds, the cinema display is a spectacular choice. But it's a hell of a price premium, if you're on a budget, aren't doing color critical stuff, etc.
  10. mba + mini + hdtv
  11. sure, at a giant premium. I think most people would be happy with a small HDTV or a decent $200 monitor.
  12. They're something special, but I can't imagine you need what makes them special For me, if I buy another monitor, it'll either be a 24" hdmi 1080p set or a 30" hdmi 1080p set
  13. I don't. The resolution on the 11" is reasonable, and at the standard lap distances, the screen's plenty big for me. I'm sure others have other ideas... With tbolt, you can use the mini-display port to hdmi or dvi adapters and use most monitors...
  14. I've been using an 11" as my only computer since march, and have no complaints.
  15. amazon has the 11" mba 4/128 1.6 i5, oddly enough: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005CWIRPG/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?tag=dealnewscom&ie=UTF8&m=ATVPDKIKX0DER
  16. That's asking a lot for portugal. Once they founded brazil, they ran out of stuff to do, and have been fucking around ever since.
  17. sorry about that, I broke the weather, and it took 26 hrs to fix it
  18. grawk replied to Knuckledragger's topic in Off Topic
    That looks like colin if he could grow facial hair
  19. when the weather breaks, it REALLY breaks...I'm sure you noticed
  20. spent 26 hrs fixing a storage problem on my supercomputer. Got it fixed, however.
  21. ios5 has made it not worth jailbreaking either for me, tho I'd jailbreak for tethering on the iphone if I didn't already have a clear modem
  22. http://www.dressaday.com/2011/07/a-comic-con-post.html
  23. I hope all your bad luck migrates to centre bell

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.