Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

www.Head-Case.org

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

grawk

Administrators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by grawk

  1. What do you feel like you're missing out on? Why do you feel like you need to upgrade?
  2. inner fidelity is having a meet next year probably
  3. JR Ultimate Ultimate Maduro
  4. Abita Turbodog
  5. It only seems like it skips a generation, because most parents deny they were into heavy metal in jr high.
  6. turkey hill lemonade
  7. Yup, you're screwed. Your kids will be sacrificing goats before they're 12.
  8. Oh, I think it's definitely an indication they're possessed. Did you ever listen to heavy metal in Jr High? If so, your babies are definitely possessed...(or if your wife did, same problem)
  9. DJ Vapor - Hip Breaks Mashes
  10. They put a picture of your jh3a set on facebook db47575d753d4ebafcb9b3b8df00509d
  11. There seems to be more member support for this than the last few canjams, over at head-fi. Members are booking flights and hotels already.
  12. That'd be great mounted on an adapter on a NEX5
  13. I think there are actually quite a few 6 or more channel dac chips. Home theater sorta encouraged that. I know buffalo makes one, and I'm pretty sure several others do as well. That's why good cheap 8-channel pro adc/dacs exist these days.
  14. El Rico Habano - Rico Club maduro (the box I brought to DanJam)
  15. Right. It's farther down the list of things because 1) it's not a mini-meet, and 2) because it's not really a canjam and 3) because they insist on using the name CanJam Is that really all that hard to understand? I'm not going because I would rather go to the small meets, but it doesn't annoy me that it's not a small meet. It DOES annoy the shit out of me that the name used for a member-centered party was taken to refer to a vendor-driven trade show that's not a "jam" at all...
  16. "more willing"
  17. I'm not coming because I'd rather use my "headphone related" vacations for smaller events
  18. Stillwater 25 to One
  19. it only took an hour to get better
  20. How could it possibly take an hour to cook a steak? Do you want it to be leather?
  21. Abita Turbo Dog
  22. the beats solo video was better
  23. I wasn't aware this was set in england, anyway
  24. Also, I made the mistake of touching my nose after handling the chile peppers. OUCH. FUCK ME, REALLY. OUCH.
  25. Thai red curry chicken

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.