CanJam 2011 is RMAF (Denver CO 10/14-16)

Asr

Haven't been to Denver for any significant time in several years, and have family within an hour, but October is a tough time to get away... plus it's a little late in the game for twisty mountain canyon cruising.

Agreed that this won't be a CanJam as we've come to know and love them, but I've never been to a RMAF. Would kind of like to go just for the heck of it, but it's such a shame to pop in and out of Colorado and not have the time to enjoy the scenery. That, and I can never manage to make it to Acoustic Sounds "Blues at the Crossroads" event which is also in October, and that would take priority if I could get away.

Do I sense an undercurrent of a GABF 2011 Meet?
Really? Is that a question? I think it's just a matter of whether or not the maybes turn into yesses or noeses.

I, unfortunately, am heading in the 'no' direction. I blame Within Temptation.

We can press up a batch of No Huddler-Fi 'Tyll for President' shirts for the occasion.

If folks are really going to come out for GABF, tickets for that go on sale 6/30. Lots of nearby hotels that are offering up to quad rates too: http://www.greatamericanbeerfestival.com/travel/hotels/

Will help out however as needed too, for airport rides to/from or whatever else. (No free shuttles between the airport and downtown Denver exist.)

Edited by Asr