Everything posted by grawk
-
Deals
http://york.craigslist.org/ele/2410355914.html Magnepan 1.6s for $1000, near me
-
Deals
Today's woot is a 3g ipad 1 64gb for $489
-
What are you drinking now, pt 2.
double mojito
-
Post the last thing you bought!
SPD cleats and STX front derailleur
-
And now what did you do TODAY?
adjusted my derailleurs. I can't get to my inner ring on the front derailler, so I'm guessing I have to buy a new one. Finding a new one for a bike that was made in 1989 is proving to be a pain
-
What are you EATING right now?
way better than instant
-
What are you EATING right now?
i'm having "fresh" salsa - rotel tomatoes, lemon juice, garlic, onions, cilantro
-
Post the last thing you bought!
42 qt boiling pot with 2 basket inserts
-
What are you EATING right now?
you can cook them in advance and keep them in the fridge
-
What are you reading now?
I'm reading Scalzi's The God Engines now
-
What are you smoking right now?
el rico habano rico club
-
What are you drinking now, pt 2.
mint julep
-
Which Cooking Are You?
grilled corn and pork tenderloin
-
Post the last thing you bought!
40 lbs of live crawfish, 6 lbs of boudin, and a bottle of peychauds bitters.
-
What are you EATING right now?
vanilla waffles
-
What are you drinking now, pt 2.
nice al
-
What are you EATING right now?
pirate booty
-
What are you smoking right now?
el Rico habano maduro pyramid
-
Should I give up on the K1000?
I didn't know about the top gear tie in:
-
Should I give up on the K1000?
honey badgers
-
Should I give up on the K1000?
people who don't care?
-
Which Cooking Are You?
grilled spatchcocked chicken with prudhomme's poultry magic rub
-
What are you drinking now, pt 2.
fresh lemonade
-
What are you smoking right now?
La Gloria Cubana Medaille D´Or No.1 (vintage OSU AGO 02)
- And now what did you do TODAY?