Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

www.Head-Case.org

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

grawk

Administrators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by grawk

  1. wonder if it'll take analog in and write to the iphone. That'd be a handy feature
  2. The distortion on that recording pisses me off to no end, tho.
  3. grawk replied to Dusty Chalk's topic in Off Topic
    but more than the bolt bus. Hell, the bolt bus is cheaper than a ride from JFK to manhattan.
  4. Turned out better than I was hoping. Very tasty, spicy without being brutal.
  5. http://www.cooking.com/recipes-and-more/recipes/Crying-Tiger-recipe-8069.aspx Thai Crying Tiger (flank steak with hot chile/fish sauce)
  6. I found a NOS STX front derailleur, so in the event I can't get my current one working, I SHOULD be good.
  7. It's official, the NHL is returning to Winnipeg. Tom's Thrashers are packing up, and moving to Manitoba. Now, whether they'll retain the fighting chickens name, or become moose or airplanes or something different is still up in the air. The next question is, was Tom included in the deal?
  8. its' the "several varieties" that leads to that quantity, of course. We have short grain, jasmine, basmati, brown basmati, and sweet desert rice. Mostly we cook the jasmine and basmati, with the short grain for sushi. My eyes aren't getting smaller, but my belly's getting bigger. I'll have to switch from zen buddhism to chinese buddhism soon.
  9. I'm not even asian and I have 45 lbs of rice in my basement , and when my rice cooker died recently, I had to send a kid into the basement to bring up the spare
  10. Apple should be willing to swap it out for a refurb for $200, so at least you're not on the hook for $450 or whatever for an off contract phone.
  11. Throw it in a bag of rice for a day, that might help. But I'm in for the replacement fund, too.
  12. how does it age?
  13. pentax makes pentax look like junk?
  14. smoker ran a lot hot so it finished fast. not as tender but still tasty
  15. rum lemonade
  16. bolivar royal corona
  17. well, the derailleur is resting right on the seat tube and it's still not shifting.
  18. weed wacker
  19. Full frame lenses work better on smaller sensors, because you've avoiding what is traditionally the worst part of the lens, the edges. You should be good.
  20. I'm also doing a 3-1-1, but no sauce in the foil, and the last 2 hrs I'll have apple cidar vinegar in the pan in the smoker
  21. Good idea. I just threw 3 slabs of ribs on the smoker. 1 5 spice and salt, 1 emeril's spice mix + cinnamon and salt, and 1 a mixture of mustard seed, cumin, cinnamon, and salt

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.