Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

www.Head-Case.org

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

grawk

Administrators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by grawk

  1. I unpacked my ATH-W10VTGs, and put them on my headphone stand. I did verify they work, even. They're in much nicer shape than his description led me to fear.
  2. chicken fried rice
  3. grawk replied to Dusty Chalk's topic in Off Topic
    http://dealmac.com/ASUS-802.11-n-Wireless-Gigabit-Router-for-110-free-shipping/465541.html Asus RT-N56U I have this router, it rocks. $110 is a great price.
  4. Stevie Ray Vaughn and Double Trouble - Couldn't Stand The Weather
  5. My bottles of The Bitter Truth Creole Bitters and Smith & Cross Navy Strength rum arrived...yay!
  6. I banned him with the following email explaination.
  7. The Secret Policeman's Other Ball
  8. Ryan Adams and the Cardinals - Cardinology
  9. hi hoboken bitches, enjoy your pa beer
  10. I bet colin won't need help
  11. grawk replied to Knuckledragger's topic in Off Topic
    OMG, Tank Girl Rocks
  12. Mojito, tho with myers platinum this time, I hope my S&C gets here soon
  13. They were pushed off ages ago.
  14. I dunno, it made for a fun couple of days. I mean, no one sane actually believed him, so what's the harm?
  15. I'm smoking one of my last of the old blend el rico habanas. I hate that they got bought out. The best $4 cigar in the world, imho, and now I can't get them. Oh well.
  16. That's probably why UE changed connectors
  17. I discovered something interesting today. The UE 10vi cable I'd had for ages wanting to get reterminated to use with my JH13s works on the JH13s with a minor modification. You just have to circumcise it to expose more of the pins, and then it's just dandy. So I now have JH13vis
  18. Toshiko Akiyoshi - Notorious Tourist from the East
  19. yup, and bitch publically at fredmiranda
  20. Yah, I'd bitch about that
  21. how's the condition of the part that matters? (the glass, if you're wondering)
  22. Blakey - The Jazz Messengers
  23. Yay Al's Daughter!
  24. Illinois Jacquet - Birthday Party

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.