Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

www.Head-Case.org

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Voltron

High Rollers
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Voltron

  1. Voltron replied to Duggeh's topic in Meets
    That was me.
  2. First off, congrat. Do not pour water or other beverages onto the amp or headphones, but otherwise this should be easy. I have never heard of plugging in headphones before the amp but curious if others think this is preferable. I also think it is ok to have the amp on without a load for reasonable periods of time but again I an curious of the more knowledgeable takes on this issue. Enjoy in any case.
  3. I wondered if that was likely to be the case because I didn't have to prove when I ordered, etc. I thought they might be tricky enough to go by serial number or something.
  4. Thank god I'm not the only one. We used to sing that song all the time with my many cousins.
  5. Awesome! Meet Al, who's lived most everywhere, From San Francisco to his Mayberry lair. But Reks's only seen the sights. A boy can see on Cincinnati nights -- What a crazy pair! But they're cousins, Identical cousins all the way. One pair of matching bookends, Different as night and day. Where Al adores a minuet, The Ballet Russes, and crepe suzette, Our Reks loves to rock and roll, A hot dog makes him lose control -- What a wild duet! Still, they're cousins, Identical cousins and you'll find, They laugh alike, they walk alike, At times they even talk alike -- You can lose your mind, When cousins are two of a kind.* *Sung to the tune of The Patty Duke Show theme song.
  6. This one's for Dinny:
  7. Joshua Redman -- Elastic
  8. It looks something like this:
  9. Come on, people, this is supposed to be fun. Here's my first entry [so to speak]. Looking for Mr. Woodbar
  10. Voltron replied to Duggeh's topic in Meets
    Feathers.
  11. Voltron replied to postjack's topic in Off Topic
    Rumble time!
  12. It doesn't need to be a World Premier, Frank, I just want you to bring it with you to Mayberry.
  13. I'm on 3G bitchez! I ordered before the cutoff and received after but AT&T offered the unlimited plan for $30 and I went for it. Pretty fast from my office.
  14. Voltron replied to Duggeh's topic in Meets
    I don't know the percentages of the fryer oil, but they were very tasty and a very good texture and consistency.
  15. I fully expect you to recreate this patriot's outfit while at the World Cup after the big move. Felicitations Stretch and get back to your new home soon, dammit. Probably good you didn't go to Chicago because all your hard work might have been out the window, or over the balcony, as the case may be.
  16. Oh yes it does! It changes everything [again]. Did he use the words "magical" or "revolutionary"? Sweet. That thing must smoke. Maybe you can post a few more times a day again with its increased speed.
  17. Voltron replied to postjack's topic in Off Topic
    Very nearly what happened to Brent when he shot Jeff's .41 magnum revolver at the range in NC.
  18. Voltron replied to Duggeh's topic in Meets
    Good news. It was hard to think about anything else but the glorious encased meats and duck fat fries, so nobody could blame you. After gorging, it was hard to do much more than just roll into the car.
  19. Voltron replied to Duggeh's topic in Meets
    Do-Over A few more random photos from the weekend that I found on my iPhone: The Three Floyds mens' room chalk board: Hot Doug's had some good signage and a humorous choice in clocks for a sausage joint: And artwork that LFF would have loved:
  20. Voltron replied to Duggeh's topic in Meets
    I will re-do.
  21. Voltron replied to Duggeh's topic in Meets
    A few more random photos from the weekend that I found on my iPhone: The Three Floyds mens' room chalk board: Hot Doug's had some good signage and a humorous choice in clocks for a sausage joint: And artwork that LFF would have loved:
  22. Voltron replied to Duggeh's topic in Meets
    Beautiful shots, Peter. Now I know what I missed on Sunday while napping.
  23. Warming up for Saturday? Should make Jacob pretty damn jealous.
  24. Antibalas -- Security
  25. Voltron replied to Duggeh's topic in Meets
    His signature takes on much more meaning after you spend such a night with him.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.