Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

www.Head-Case.org

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Voltron

High Rollers
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Voltron

  1. Stanley Turrentine with the Three Sounds -- The Complete Blue Hour Sessions
  2. Grats, laxx.
  3. Eek! I missed this yesterday. I was just funnin' you, Mr. Maher. Please don't drop the pretty project.
  4. Have a great day full of plenty of music Purk! Cheers
  5. You should brush and floss regularly so that you don't need fillings and then you wouldn't be hungry and jealous .
  6. Damn that biscuit picture made me instantly salivate. I too had a really tasty burger, but it was yesterday. It was at the Old Ship Saloon, came with incredible fries, and was washed down with a Poppy Jasper Amber Ale. Delicious. And nutritious. My new sig is the sign that was posted when the original saloon was opened in 1851 aboard a landlocked ship.
  7. Thanks for the update Tom.
  8. Caribou -- Andorra
  9. Voltron replied to naamanf's topic in Off Topic
    Reks was your neighbor?
  10. Voltron replied to naamanf's topic in Off Topic
    That's a shitload of rattlers to have in your yard. My brother's house is at the foot of Mt. Diablo and he has them pretty often. He got bit one night when he went to pull the weeds around a sprinkler head. Baby rattler got him good. Big swollen black hand, but luckily they dealt with it reasonably quickly (although the hospital was out of anti-venom and he had to wait for some to be transferred).
  11. I know, and I certainly was not making any assumptions. That would be an epic choke, however.
  12. Voltron replied to Dusty Chalk's topic in Off Topic
    That seems like a pretty good deal, and the NYT just recently rated that camera their favorite in the current crop of micro 4/3rds options. I also think that is the current model for Olympus based on that article but I have not looked it up.
  13. Broken Social Scene -- Forgiveness Rock Record
  14. Time to buy [lots] moar CDs! [/enabler]
  15. Voltron replied to chuke's topic in Off Topic
    Oh, with the silent/invisible The! Thanks for clearing that up because I knew you would never slip up on who/whom usage.
  16. Why not post the whole thing here? Does HF have first dibs on your lab results?
  17. Voltron replied to chuke's topic in Off Topic
    Whom. Sheesh. Fuck Work I'm Retired
  18. As punishment, Antonio, you will have to attend CanJam in Chicago and be forced to drink and act up for a few days.
  19. Voltron replied to naamanf's topic in Off Topic
    She did lunge for your balls, didn't she.
  20. Voltron replied to naamanf's topic in Off Topic
  21. Sorry V, but SJ deserves a year where they don't choke.
  22. These aren't everyday beers, Dusty, but they are going to be super tasty. I have had the Bolita, although I don't know if it was barrel aged or not, but I think all of the others are new to me. If you are out in Berkeley anytime soon, Shelley, we'd happily have you and your husband over for dinner, drinks, and brews. And yes, Vicki, the Hunahpu was a smash and it was the reason Matt thought to put this together for me. What a guy. I cannot believe some dog owners, let alone the a-hole comment about being the person calling while they didn't bother to answer their phone.
  23. I received a box from Matt the Younger containing one hell of a Cigar City six pack: Two bottles of Hunahpu Imperial Stout, two bottles of Marshal Zhukov's Imperial Stout, one 110K + OT, and one Barrel Aged Bolita Double Nut Brown Ale. Very excited to try these out. What a mensch! Thanks Matt.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.