Everything posted by Voltron
-
Post the last thing you bought!
I was told that 80% of RX drivers are women. That seems odd but I wonder if that is similar for most smaller SUVs.
-
Post the last thing you bought!
Lexus RX450h hybrid SUV for the wifey.
-
What are you listening to Part Two
Flaming Lips -- Embryonic
-
JH Audio stuffs
Black Jack David by Dave Alvin
-
Post the last thing you bought!
All your plants are belong to us! And congrats on the house Marc!
-
What did you do today?
Lawyering. Marketing. Whatever it takes. Good Monkey.
-
What are you listening to Part Two
Cat Power -- You Are Free
-
What are you listening to Part Two
toe - for long tomorrow
-
Metric Halo LIO-8
Andy, I haven't heard the Prism or the Antelope DACs, and I remain curious about the DAD and of course the Pacific Microsonics options, but I really love the Amarra/ULN-8. Oh, and Macs rool!
-
Metric Halo LIO-8
If you type 8 ) without the space in between it does the thing.
-
The Headcase Stax thread
But I believed you and planned to credit you for such awesomeness in response to deadneddz's post. Just hadn't made it back here yet. My only problem is that the screen on the 007BL is champagne colored and might look weird with all the black and silver otherwise. Can the Mk II screen be used on the Mk I?
-
Metric Halo LIO-8
I think JP meant to say that the LIO-8 is $2,000 cheaper.
-
What did you do today?
I too am sorry for your loss, Greg. Take care of yourself and I'll raise a toast to your dad later tonight.
-
Canjam 2010.
You are Hunan and Hunan make mistake.
-
What are you listening to Part Two
Now Playing: Snakefarm -- Songs From My Funeral
-
The Headcase Stax thread
I would take one pair of Mk. II pads for the would-be 007BL of my future.
-
What are you listening to Part Two
They are the more straight-ahead discs, of course, but I am jammin' to disc 3 at 30,000 feet right now. Funky. Funky. Funk.
-
Canjam 2010.
You can be my guest if you need an active HF username to register. I haven't done it yet, but will do so soon. WEAK. EXCUSE.
-
What are you listening to Part Two
Christian McBride -- Live at Tonic Fucking amazing record(s). Get it if you don't got it.
-
What are you listening to Part Two
Alex Chilton -- Set
-
What did you do today?
I knew that using the words bone and mouth in the same sentence would inspire the Tice.
-
What did you do today?
First the knees then the mouths. Weird. The Macallan is treating me right. Last dram of the 18 is soothing my frayed nerve.
-
Hello to all.
That post seems like a bad choice.
-
What did you do today?
I just left my dentist's office at 9:10pm I didn't eat my tongue but I seem to have impaled a fish bone from lunch into my gums below the tooth line. It was like a sliver that felt like it was touching a nerve. My dentist was a friend of my wife's father and he agreed to come into the office tonight because I am flying at 7am tomorrow. After setting up and peering into my mouth, he pulled a shard of bone right out. Weird but I'm glad to have it out. Whisky will be required to sanitize the wound.
- What did you do today?