Everything posted by Voltron
-
What the hell is wrong with the Red Sox?
Incredible, ain't it?
-
Happy Birthday Hirsch and ingwe!
Two 50-something Head-Casers, as of today! Enjoy your days fellas. Cheers!
-
Power Cables and sh(tuff)
Come on Deepak, Troy has been an asshat consistently and if you are buddies or have done deals or whatever, that is fine and you may know another side of him. But Pompon -- for whom I have no great affection or concern (no offense) -- only posted a harmless retort after Reks, for little reason, posted the above insult. Not the same.
-
Power Cables and sh(tuff)
I disagree. I don't think he has done anything but express an opinion and then he got jumped for that opinion. He hasn't acted the asshat like troymypatience, so until he does I don't get it at all.
-
Southern California CAN MEET 10/18/08
We have to shoot for at least one per continent on the same day. Like the headphone community's equivalent of Record Store Day, but international.
-
Nenso is just now turning 17?
Explains much. Happy 17th Nenso, have a good one!
-
SF Bay Area Meet in Marin -- Saturday, October 18, 2008
Sweet, Lloyd! [pun intended ] Becky's treats are always amazing and the toffee bit marshmallows are new to me so that will be an extra treat. Resistance is futile, you know that Steve! It is completely pointless and ill-advised when it comes to Becky Bigguy's desserts, so give in and get up here one of these times. I have a suspicion that Lloyd and Becky will both be down at CanJam this year, so maybe you will have to wait until next spring.
-
Southern California CAN MEET 10/18/08
Have fun tomorrow boys and girls. We will toast you from Marin with our dirty hair, ears, and red beverages containing lots of alcohol! Cheers!
-
ALO M3?
What is "accordingly" Ti?
-
Koss ESP/950 electrostat thread
You're right. Terribly sorry.
-
Koss ESP/950 electrostat thread
I think your brain has emphasized bullshit I think.
-
Power Cables and sh(tuff)
- Power Cables and sh(tuff)
You mean wrong ones? Who wants their thrum blocked by a power cord?- Power Cables and sh(tuff)
I hope they can't prevent thrum, though.- Happy Birthday Iron_Dreamer!
Or bad care of him, even better! Last meet was Justin's b-day, and now this one is yours! Drink up, young fella, and I will toast you tonight from afar. Cheers!- What the hell is wrong with the Red Sox?
I guess they had a little in the tank after all. That was some cool stuff.- How to deal with extreme lowball offers on Craigslist?
Ignore. Plus, 250 isn't extreme lowball, and 150 is just a starting point, imo.- PS-1s for sale on the 'Bay
Nenso is confusing the issue because the guy selling on eBay is a friend of John Grado's and he has sold maybe 5 pairs of JG's personal stock. Agree with grawk that these are not part of the 48 pairs Todd/TTVJ sold. waddragon/Lobster_King selling his pair on Audiogon is just a headphone owner selling a used pair on the open market. He doesn't have 30 pairs, he is not related to John Grado in any way, and he is a douchebag when it comes to selling gear. Assuming that the person named Lobster_King was simply waddragon again, I asked about a pair of HE60s he had on Agon. He got back to me with more drivel so I went to look at his ad again and it had changed from the HE60 to some component or other. When I asked him about it, he said he was avoiding Agon listing fees by simply deleting the HE60 text from his ad and changing it to the component because an alleged buyer had backed out. Gee, I wonder why anyone would think twice about dealing with him. [Although I do not believe anybody has actually been scammed by him, I think his multiple screen names and Audiogon seller personalities, and his bidding for/commenting on his own gear under other screen names on HF is enough to condemn him as a seller.]- Post the last thing you bought!
How about a couple folding tables and a few chairs? Scoop it is.- Post the last thing you bought!
Thanks for picking up all those goodies, Grahame! I will bring a few things too, but let me know if you think of something in particular. I don't have them yet, but Nate just sent me some pics of the DOTU Bi-Wire Shorties he just twisted up. Man do they look sweet, and they are going to be great with the Harbeths and HR stands. Eye candy for the masses:- Koss ESP/950 electrostat thread
So, the 950 cable has 5 wires and the connectors have 5 pins, how many do you plan to use for this DIY effort?- Koss ESP/950 electrostat thread
Persistent little bugger, anyway.- Koss ESP/950 electrostat thread
I remember the whole Big Joe is more than enough amp for the K1000, but I cannot imagine that he is saying the G-Lite->MB Quart shit cans is better at anything than a K1000.- Koss ESP/950 electrostat thread
It is not my 950 but it has an adapter that was made by the previous owner of the cans. Maybe JP will post the info because I don't know it. So wait, the $42 MB Quart headphones are better than the K1000 at anything? Sorry to be a price snob on this one, but puhleeese.- Post the last thing you bought!
Looks neat but what do you do with such an air gun? What is the deal with the bar in front of the trigger? - Power Cables and sh(tuff)
Important Information
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.