A Bay Area Meet on 2-11-12.

Cee Tee

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just noticed this post from Cee Tee.

Last years meet was an excellent time and I expect this one to be also. There certainly isn't a lack of participation (so far there's 80+ members planning to attend and about 24 will be bringing their gear).

I'll have a new 'stat amp hopefully (fingers crossed, still doing some troubleshooting) and Frank Cooter will also have something new. I'm sure that Lloyd (bigguy) and family will have plenty of tasty treats to keep our blood sugar shakin'.

Craig Uthus will be one of the vendors as well as Doc Bottlehead who has a new 300b preamp that he's loving.

I really hope that some of my HC pals from the Bay Area will make it this year. I missed seeing you guys last time!

Hi Al,

I thought you might like the table next to Craig...what do you think?

And, do you think that the other TTVJ amps (Butte/Arete/possibly Peak) should be next to the Pinnacle or would you prefer just the Pinnacle at your table?

Let me know what you think is best and if you can make it. I'll hold table #5!

Drink four for me boys, I gotta catch up from last year still.

Ran across a Tallahassee beer blogger's angry rant about BeerAdvocate and, using Pliny the Elder as an example, how nearly every review mentions The Younger without even a direct comparison except to view The Elder as some inferior copy. Thus is the state of beer. Think I need to meet this blogger though.

Edited by NightWoundsTime

You made your bed, now sleep in it, Younger! Couldn't wait in line any longer, blah, blah, blah.

Anyway, the Younger release happened last Saturday and they are making it last for 14 days. They claim that they have not run out until last call this week. They are also sending out kegs this week, so City Beer and Toronado will have them at a minimum. However, Saturday is the first day of Beer Week so there ain't no way that finding PtY will be easy the day of the meet. Not sure what to suggest, but Magnolia and 21st Amendment are pouring strong beers and have awesome t-shirts:

SB12_CheckCard_RGB_150dpi_Front_02.jpg

SB12_CheckCard_RGB_300dpi_Back_01.jpg