Adapter Help!!

Jim Strouse

So I'm kind of a dummy when it comes to speaker wiring. Right now I have two large spreakers that are also subwoofers(Pic 1). It's an old system but it still sounds great. The problem I'm having is that I don't want the large clunky thing that connects it all together(Pic 2) I only use it to play my iPod and to adjust the bass. The CD player/tape player/ and radio all don't work. Only AUX works, which is fine because I don't need the other ones. What I need is a converter so I can just plug the speakers into the iPod. It's not so simple however since the speakers are subwoofers AND speakers(Pic 3)

So anyone know what kind of converter I could use? I'm not trying to spend a fortune on it but if I can find an affordable one I would be very happy!

ymu3etar.jpg

u5u2u2aq.jpg

yja5usaj.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Oh Marshall, there you go offering actual advice.  Here I was hoping that you'd tell him how to do a mini plug to speaker wire adapter...

Of course what I really can't believe is someone in 2014 not understanding how to plug an iPod into a device that has an AUX connection. :palm:

• 2 weeks later...