slow forum

postjack

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Phew. Vintage Pioneers? I realize that's not much help. Also, you're familiar with this site, right?
Yeah, I thought they were Pioneers, too, as I have a pair of vintage Pioneer knock-offs.

And yes, of course, but I keep forgetting its name/URL. Don't usually even remember enough to google for it. I haven't been there in months, thanks for ruining my productivity for the rest of the evening. :rolleyes:

Yeah, I thought they were Pioneers, too, as I have a pair of vintage Pioneer knock-offs.

Blowing the pic up in Photoshop, the logo on the headband sort-of looks like the old Pioneer logo, but I'd not want to testify to that in court.

And yes, of course, but I keep forgetting its name/URL. Don't usually even remember enough to google for it. I haven't been there in months, thanks for ruining my productivity for the rest of the evening. :rolleyes:

*chuckle* I discovered that site way before I found head-fi. I remember when it was hosted at listen.to/headph0nes. Maybe this is something I shouldn't be bragging about. ;D

DETAILS PLEASE!!! I want to do that in our lab! Most I've ever done is make guncotton...

Sadly, I don't have any. It was posted to a random pictures feed I watch with the caption "whoa shit" or something.