slow forum

postjack

Great to have you back, Stretch. Keep the electrons flowing.

Read that word wrong and thought my job had just been outsourced. :P

Welcome back Stretch! Is that lion shit you're tracking on the carpet?

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really silly stuff, but that's my mood today.

How do I just make it a video, not a link?

First, ypu get a camera ... then you get some silly friends (no worries - plenty of them around these parts), then look for good light, shout, "Action", and fire away.

Daiies at 11 ...

Really silly stuff, but that's my mood today.

How do I just make it a video, not a link?

Like This

In the tool bar look for the film clip icon (to the right of the image icon), with the "Insert Video" tool tip,

click it, and then insert your youtube (or other video) URL in the Insert Video Clip pop-up dialog that appears.

Your video will then appear inline

( Supported videos include:

Hulu YouTube Vimeo Dailymotion Metacafe Google facebook )

Edited by Grahame

I was only trying to help. Please go back and (re-)read the edited instructions. Guess your feel-good, one with the universe, flashback is over now :)

Oh, no. I'm still way too happy to be normal. That state, however, does not need to interfere with my general bitchiness. Actually, I'm just happier with it :)

The best thing about being this weirdness is that I'm genuinely, deeply happy in a calm sorta way, while still getting all the other moods and emotions bouncing around on top of that like toys. I'm sure it will pass, but it's sure fun for now.

Thanks for the help, Grahame. Lemme see if I can do it now, though I'm pretty sure I've managed to post clips before.