(closed) Dynalo Mini enclosure group buy

cspirou

On 8/28/2018 at 7:46 PM, cspirou said:

TLDR - If you plan on shipping internationally with the "Large Video Box", do the postage and weighing at home.

I always weigh at home.  I learned me lesson early on.  The only country I haven't been able to do is Latvia for whatever reason.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, MASantos said:

Got my package yesterday, great quality for the price!

There were 2 silver screws and nuts, what are those for? Can't remember

That's for the IEC power inlet. The single black screw is for the RCA jacks. If you use all the washers the silver screws are a little short, but should still be fine.

Arrived too. I will never understand the  US Post the package was here at Budapest on 25th by the tracking where was after? There was my other packet went back and forth on the Los Angeles San Francisco line for almost a month instead of coming to Hungary. Was not possible to change its way.
Not the Hungarian Post Office was so perfect.

• Like 1

From checking the shipping status it seems like everyone received their cases and there was zero losses.

I just wanted to thank everyone for participating in this group buy and trusting me with your money. The PDFs in the OP can be used if you want to order more at Enclosures & Cases Inc or they should work without any modifications at Context Engineering. I'll try to release a generic file of dimensions eventually which you can adapt to any enclosure.

I also have some odd n ends that I will have for sale soon. Just few extra front plates and sides that they included, but nothing that amounts to a complete enclosure. I'll also make the prototype case available cheap.

Also thank you everybody for covering my cases. It was an unexpected and very welcome gift. I don't really do this expecting a reward or compensation, but it's still very appreciated.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
On 9/16/2018 at 12:42 AM, cspirou said:

From checking the shipping status it seems like everyone received their cases and there was zero losses.

I just wanted to thank everyone for participating in this group buy and trusting me with your money. The PDFs in the OP can be used if you want to order more at Enclosures & Cases Inc or they should work without any modifications at Context Engineering. I'll try to release a generic file of dimensions eventually which you can adapt to any enclosure.

I also have some odd n ends that I will have for sale soon. Just few extra front plates and sides that they included, but nothing that amounts to a complete enclosure. I'll also make the prototype case available cheap.

Also thank you everybody for covering my cases. It was an unexpected and very welcome gift. I don't really do this expecting a reward or compensation, but it's still very appreciated.

Your enclosure was perfect to boots! I love it !

• 1 year later...
1 hour ago, microCuts said:

Is anyone still having an unused/extra case so I can buy one from? Thanks.

I wish I could help you. I have some partial cases that I would be glad to sell. However they are in storage in the US and I've moved to France. If I get access to them again I'm going to post parts for sale.

1 minute ago, cspirou said:

I wish I could help you. I have some partial cases that I would be glad to sell. However they are in storage in the US and I've moved to France. If I get access to them again I'm going to post parts for sale.

Glad to hear that and thanks! I can wait as I have temporary case for the amp now.