Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

agile_one has a Duet so I had a chance to try it out during his mini meet. It's a very cool device.

Not really, no. I'd have to sell a lot more duet cables (or better put, charge for them) to justify it. :)

I couldn't justify it either, as I like my 840C just fine and I could put $500 to a better use around the house. I wish my SB3 would stop acting up, though.

that blows.

Yep. It was working just fine before the move to the house, too. Now, it periodically loses the music library database (forcing me to rescan the entire music drive/folder) and often skips during songs if I'd been using it for a while. Restarting the unit fixes the problems for a while, but they inevitably come back. I've gone through slimdevices forum for solutions, but none have worked so far.

I think the issue may be a compatibility issue with my Airport Extreme, since it's the only device that has changed on my home network. Unfortunately, I don't have a spare wireless router right now to test that theory out.

I'm assuming bad memories?

Yes, sounds better than "Ahhh nightmares". GRE and GMAT all in six months because I couldn't make up my mind. Ultimately I made the right choice though the route was circuitous at best. :)