Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

I just got this in the mail, lol

*pics*

This was from Amazon; not Amazon marketplace, AMAZON

These guys are getting increasingly lazy and apathetic about their mail. :mad:

Looks like it came from Newbury Comics, a common marketplace seller. Probably have some sort of contract to send things out under the amazon name.

newbury comics is usually pretty good as far as fast and safe shipping. I've bought vinyl from them that was packed very well. Sorry about your busted jewel case sammich. :-

The cracked CD wasn't from Newbury, but I do get like 20 CDs a week from them :D There was another cluster of discs that came in the mail today. Some have cracked cases, but the insignificant kind. This Benny Golson disc is probably the worst conditioned CD I've ever had from Amazon themselves, and I buy a lot of music.

I think part of it may be that these are old discs, likely pressed over 5 years ago. I'm buying some pretty miscellaneous stuff these days. Not exactly Billboard 100.

Nice!

Very, very nice! Burp**

The Viogner was the late harvest Viogner so that with the fact of the Botrytis mold made this an excellent chilled dessert wine. As good as any Muscat, Gewirstraminer or Austrian Reisling. Yummy. You need to check this wine out, the summer is an ideal time for sipping.

paypal is all I accept as a buyer or seller. people who don't are usually swindlers. They say its because of the fee, but I say I will pay the fee. If they still refuse, then they have about 99.9999% chance of being fraud sellers.

Agreed, it's one thing if the person is a known quantity but in this case the seller made no mention of payment terms until we were well into discussions about purchasing. All of a sudden it was like, "Hey, how about adding $10 for shipping and sending me a MO? How about no.

There is the occasional seller who doesn't use paypal as a matter of principal, because paypal has absolutely wretched customer service and seems to have a knack for screwing over both buyers and sellers equally at every turn. So I can respect those kinds of sellers. That is, I can respect them if they have perfect feedback. ;D

There is the occasional seller who doesn't use paypal as a matter of principal, because paypal has absolutely wretched customer service and seems to have a knack for screwing over both buyers and sellers equally at every turn. So I can respect those kinds of sellers. That is, I can respect them if they have perfect feedback. ;D

i don't use paypal. screwed out of $500 once and that was all it took for me to say never again.

Bingo. Anybody who has dealt with me knows that I won't use PayPal. So far my feedback is ok.

Yes, I can understand that there are some folks who don't use it for valid reasons. But all I can say is that if you don't you'd better be prepared to offer some assurances to prospective buyers. I mean all the guy had to do was say, "Here's a link to my Ebay profile. Please feel free to send me an email through their system to prove my identity so you can feel more comfortable sending me an MO for $XXX."