Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

A 64GB Samsung SSD for my main workstation computer. QUIET!!!! and fast, what a nice combo. And finally at a size/price I could stomach ($240), compared to the next closest substitute (Velociraptor).

Newegg had the 300Gb Velociraptor drive for $180 last week. =T I have the 150Gb and it's fucking awesome.

Zu Julian and Masterpiece Thundercracker and Ultra Magnus.

Saturday I picked up a Sony PRS-700. After some experimenting, I got all my books cataloged and loaded to my OCD satisfaction. The screen isn't nearly as nice as the 505, but that is due to the touch screen, which I need for my optimal PDF compatibility. So far, I'm very happy with it. I've had my eye on an eBook reader since I saw the old Sony alpha, but until now I had yet ot find one to fit my uses exactly. I wont know until I use it a bit more, but this comes pretty close.

DO WANT

:useless:

Also will it read HTML files? (almost entirely text)

That amp is sweet. It's the one audiophile memory from the first National. All the other memories are of drinking and live music.
Same here, though that was the first time I heard the HE90 as well... so it wasn't my only audiophile memory. Something weird about that amp though. It wasn't the greatest match for the K340's unfortunately, and it actually made the HD600/650's sound good! Bizarre. :D
Inclusion of velour pads, slightly different parts (the emblems and such). Otherwise they should be the same.
Figured as much. You've heard them yourself then?

I only have the mkII, but I haven't heard any reports of them being changed internally, and my thoughts on them closely resemble another acquaintance's of his K271S.
Cool, I didn't expect they were different sonically. Not a bad thing either, as they don't do much wrong. ;)

Mike - I've always thought that Aura unit was pretty slick myself. Not willing to shell out that much money for something that dinky at this point though. :D