Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

Just bought Modest Mouse We Were Dead Before The Ship Even Sank on vinyl (2x180gram). Can't wait to hear the better mastering.

I just listened to The Moon and Antarctica for the first time in like 4 years on the L3000, I played the hell out of that CD back in the day.

Let me know how you like the vinyl version - I've been enjoying the CD for a while now.

Just bought Modest Mouse We Were Dead Before The Ship Even Sank on vinyl (2x180gram). Can't wait to hear the better mastering.

It'll probably still be disappointing because, even though it is on vinyl and mastered better, it is still Modest Mouse. That is its true flaw.

need I report this repeated finger pointing power trip editing manipulation and abuse to grawk? he doesn't approve editing others' posts even when he does - :P -

You've perhaps missed out on that aspect of headcase humor, but feel free to report me. It's amazing the number of posts that get reported here, and the jokes that get made about said reporting.

You've perhaps missed out on that aspect of headcase humor, but feel free to report me. It's amazing the number of posts that get reported here, and the jokes that get made about said reporting.

consider yourself reported!!

the powa has gone to the mods heads. soon i will compare you to nazis, beware! >:D