What are you EATING right now?

JBLoudG20

Sure you did. :D This morning's second breakfast was old fashioned oatmeal with blueberries and chopped almonds:

3924022297_7d778a3301_b.jpg

That spoon is standing in only oats. Tonight was entre salad with homegrown gourmet lettuce, homegrown yellow cherry tomatoes, homegrown sweet green pepper, homegrown cucumber, shredded carrot and radish, foccacia parmesan croutons and red wine balsamic vinegarette. Marinated in EVOO, vintage balsamic, and worchestershire skinless boneless chicken breast seasoned with seasalt and fresh cracked black pepper, poultry herbs and smoked Spanish paprika sauteed in EVOO with garlic until carmelized. The meat:

3924022291_aa76d53957_b.jpg.

Salad got et 'fore I thought to get you a picture. :o Glass of Chardonnay. Spaniels were delighted.

Oatmeal is yummy. That chicken looks good, too, and I just et. (Chevy's chicken jack fajita burrito -- which was great, but the service was lousy...I was going to get some fried ice cream for desert [they just {re?}introduced it, and I've been having a hankering for it for months, but couldn't find any place that still served it] -- but the guy left me floundering, so I tipped him 10% to the penny -- $1.47 -- hope that hurts, douchebag, tried to get your attention like 6 times, but it wasn't until I got up and started walking that you stopped studiously ignoring me! Fuckhead.) Yeah, I know, I'm a whiney brat, but I actually went in there in a really good mood, looking forward to some fried ice cream.

but the guy left me floundering, so I tipped him 10% to the penny -- $1.47 -- hope that hurts, douchebag, tried to get your attention like 6 times, but it wasn't until I got up and started walking that you stopped studiously ignoring me!

Sometimes it's hard to believe unemployment is over 10% when some of these guys are still working. I would have stiffed him. :mad:

Dusty, do you ever eat anything that's not from a bag or a box?

I feel the need to cook you a real meal. Prolly wouldn't be too good after shipping though.

Au contraire, mon frere -- I don't post when I'm eating an actual sit-down meal. If we had a "what are you digesting" thread, I'd have posted many times this week that I had a Marsala-marinated boneless chicken breast with a little bit of rosemary grilled for ~3 minutes on a George Foreman grill. Man I love chicken.[leeloo]chicken gut[/leeloo]

Just now, I had a sesame bagel with McCutcheon's Cherry preserves. McCutcheon's is teh awsum.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...