Post what you're watching

deepak

saw federer eat it at the olympics today. so sad and disappointed. still have a bad taste in my mouth from it.

wasn't even a close match... IIRC it was 1-6 2-6 4-6. Murray obliterated him.

Murray lost to Federer last month on the Wimbledon final. Well... it's seventy some years since the Brits won a major event in their own courts. I'm satisfied, because I like underdogs.

I don't remember working on it.

For those of you watched the precursor video, you know how they said they couldn't actually land on the rocket jets, because they would raise too large a dust cloud, and too much of it might settle back on the rover? I'm thinking that's what happened to the lens. I'm thinking, "I sure hope they came up with some sort of way to clean the lens, because there is still going to be a lot of dust backlash."

I know that they had lenscaps on for the landing and they shot the first images threw them.. But you are right what about later when they are driving around (and just the wind storms). I hope that they duct taped a handful of these on there.. then use the arm to spritz now and then.

dustoff.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...