Post what you're watching

deepak

• 2 weeks later...

Mongrels -- most hilarious show since Archer. I know of no other show that has a paean to not quite underage love ("What a Difference a Day Makes"). Lots of gruesome death, political incorrectness, references to contemporary culture, and slap-downs. Show got cancelled, but you can watch the entire series on Hulu. Season 2, episode 2 is the best one, and I don't think you need to watch them in order, but you might as well.

Makes me laugh.

Also Community (just finishing season), Castle (finished season), and Ringer (a little lost on that one).

Waiting for season 3 of Archer from a friend.

Need to catch up on Homeland and Game of Thrones (haven't started either one -- well, just the pilot of Homeland).

As far as Game of Thrones goes, I really enjoyed the books, but the series, not so much. I'm not sure why, it's quite well made, but it just fails to captivate most of the time.

I've been liking River Monsters and Dual Survival lately. The first shows some genuine exploration from time to time and has a terrific host, while the latter shows genuine survival technique from time to time and has two terrific hosts. Even standard over-Americanized presentation can't quite bring these shows down.

Started Luther, My Own Worst Enemy (which can be streamed legally from the NBC site), Raines, and Person of Interest. All have been quite entertaining so far, though I'm feening for something that isn't character-based police procedural ilk. Second season of Game of Thrones is still backburning, saving it for an especially sucidal-depressive evening.

French Open final. Watching Maria Sharapova jump up and down, kissing babies. Also I finished both seasons of Luther, Alice Morgan can only be the perfect creature born of men's inverse fantasies:

[media=]

Edited by Kirosia