Post what you're watching

deepak

i'm watching planet earth the national geographic BBC documentary on Blu-Ray and it's is amazing. This is my first venture into hi-def and am impressed. Who ever says they can't really tell the difference between blu-ray and DVD haven't been paying attention. Gone are grain and compression artifacts. There are fewer times where you can see the limited color scale in dimly lit scenes. I'm going to go out and buy 2001 a space odyssey. (god why do I have to look up how to spell odyssey every fucking time!). I can't wait to see that movie in high-def with uncompressed audio!

That sounds fun. I used to follow Formula One when I was a wee little kid living in Japan. Living near the Suzuka Circuit helped (though I never go to go to any F1 races there).

Yeah I really got into it when I started going to school in Europe. Used to watch every race with a close friend. I wish I got into it earlier.

I almost went to the Canadian Grand Prix in Montreal this summer, but it never panned out.

The Suzuka Circuit is pretty cool, especially for a little kid, since there's an amusement park connected to it. It was fun to watch few non-major races there, and I loved going to the amusement park.

Suzuka looked like a great track, I'm eager to see how Fuji Speedway pans out. Can't wait for tomorrow.